Remodeling a bathroom is so much work, so we can understand why you are not jumping on the bandwagon just yet and getting started. However, you might want to think about the time you are wasting doing other things in your bathroom with it in its current state.
Here are 6 reasons you shouldn’t remodel your bathroom:
- You love scrubbing your tiles and grout and still having them look dingy and full of mold and mildew.
- Your dingy shower floor looks great against your permanently dingy glass doors.
- You love climbing into your tub to take a shower. You need the exercise anyway!
- Everyone else stays out of your bathroom this way! A room to yourself! Yippee!
- You cannot see all your wrinkles in the poorly lit room.
- You know that the style of your bathroom is coming back eventually, so why change it now.
What? That isn’t how you really feel? Okay, now that we got that out of the way, let’s get down to the real reasons why you may need to consider remodeling your bathroom.
- Safety: Installing a walk-in shower will be much safer than climbing into the shower every single day. Plus, it will be easier to clean, and you can stay in your home longer as you get older. An ADA compliant bathroom is safer for everyone, not just those with mobility issues.
- Stylish: You may think that your bathroom style is coming back, but in truth you need a timeless style that will last forever. A sleek contemporary look is a great choice, or you can personalize it a little more with a beach theme.
- Easy to Clean: New tiles and grout are easier to clean and there will be no mold or mildew to keep up with. All that mold and mildew wasn’t good for your health, and now you can safely use your bathroom without worrying about having breathing issues later in the day.
- Lighting: Lighting is a necessity in every bathroom and you will want to install plenty of it, so that you can see when you are showering or in front of the vanity. We recommend placing all the lights on dimmer switches, so that you can have them as bright as you need them. This is perfect for when you don’t want super bright lights for those end-of-the-day soaks in the tub.
If you are spending a lot of time trying to keep your bathroom clean or you rush in and out, because you cannot stand to be in there, it is time. Time for you to begin remodeling your bathroom and making it an oasis where you want to spend long hours relaxing away from everyone else. It is going to be scary at first, but not any scarier than what you are dealing with right now.
Call us at 505-991-0063 to schedule an appointment for your bathroom remodeling consultation. We’ll help you with the tough decisions and lend our years of expertise to your existing ideas. Together, we’ll create an amazing bathroom that you’ll enjoy for years to come.