If we had a penny for every time we heard someone say that they can’t do anything with their bathroom because it is too small, we would be rich! Did you know that most bathrooms are small? Well, now you do, and you should feel relieved that you are not alone in the small bathroom universe. You will feel even better when we tell you that you can remodel your small bathroom and have big results instantly.
Here are 5 options for remodeling your small bathroom with big results:
- Head to the Beach: Everyone loves going to the beach, right? So, bring it into your bathroom! We recommend using beachy colors on the walls and pair it with lighter toned woods and white tiles. You can even use seashells to create a backsplash or a unique piece of art.
- His and Hers: Even small bathrooms can be designed to be his and hers spaces. You can separate the toilet area from the rest of the room for privacy. A curbless shower is a must in this type of space, as it will make the room appear larger.
- Zen: Relaxation is what everyone craves when they enter their bathroom, so you are going to want to create a Zen-like oasis in yours. Clean and simple lines, ambient lighting, and neutral colors will help you achieve this look.
- Bring Nature In: A riverbed of rocks on the floor or inside the shower will be just the beginning when you bring nature into your bathroom. You can also add a nice blue tile in the shower that looks like water. A water fountain feature and plants will complete this look.
- Add Glass: Glass in any color can make your bathroom appear larger. We recommend installing glass around your sink while using glass tiles on the walls. The result will be a shimmering effect that will open up the space.
Remodeling a Small Bathroom in Albuquerque
There is no reason why your bathroom needs to lack style and appeal, even if it is small. We recommend being creative and pretending that it is a large space that you can do anything that you want in. We guarantee that you will love the final result once you take the plunge and remodel your small bathroom space.
The bathroom is the second-remodeled room in the home. Take the time to make sure your kitchen is exactly what you want. Call us at 505-991-0063 to discuss bathroom remodeling ideas with us.